Feel, understand, release.
The Emotional Healer’s Journal is a therapist-created journal for understanding and releasing negative emotions.
This journal gently guides you through challenging times and supports you in moments of worry, anxiety, low self-esteem, loneliness, anger, and other emotions. Reconnect with yourself and find inner peace.
Our journals are being used by organizations that support mental health including Romildamor in the UK and Erste bank in Croatia!
Our story was covered by a Croatian newspaper!
What our community says about our journal ❤️
This journal has taken me into myself so beautifully. Especially amazing for those antsy days when it can feel tricky to meditate this journal is perfect, it allows you to transform dense emotions with ease. - Sorrel
An amazing tool for improving my wellbeing <3 Helps me to connect deeper with my inner self by allowing me to record my feelings over several days and then notice patterns...Highly recommended! - Kristina
This journal is a must-have for any person embarking on the path of self-realization. - Martina
This Journal will help you... ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Overcome difficult times and support you through feelings of worry, anxiety, low self-esteem, loneliness, anger, and others
- Better understand your subconscious needs and wants, and beliefs that are influencing your emotions, habits, and behaviors
- Strengthen your sense of self-worth and create new, more positive thoughts and habits
- Understand where feelings of insecurity and unhappiness are coming from
- Learn to release unpleasant emotions and emotional pain from the past that is holding you back
- Identify and change self-limiting beliefs that hold you back from living authentically
- Decode what your emotions are trying to tell you
- 11 sets of exercises for 11 different emotions / emotional states
- Includes: Shame, Anger, Guilt, Sadness/Grief, Rejection, Feeling unworthy, Failure (feeling of), Fear, Loneliness, Anxiety, Judgment/Self-judgment
- 528 journal prompts and guided meditations
- A brief introduction to each emotion
- Inspirational quotes
The Emotional Healer's Journal uniquely combines theories from spirituality, psychology, mindfulness, and teleology to guide you through self-healing processes.
Created by Nada Segvic, a certified Theta Healing therapist & teacher, and accredited CIR institute practitioner for Psychodynamic Development. Nada has spent over 16 years working with these and many other modalities and has been teaching Theta Healing in Croatia for over 10 years.
Made in Croatia. Co-funded by the EU.