A therapist in the palm of your hand
The Emotional Healer's Journal © guides you in making meaningful changes toward who you want to be. Break the habit of reliving negative experiences and emotional states and remold unhelpful thinking patterns that are holding you back. Engage with more positive thoughts and attitudes.
A one-of-a-kind self-care ritual, writing in this Journal strengthens your self-esteem, helps you overcome tough times, and reconnect with inner peace.
This Journal will help you... ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
- Overcome difficult times and support you through feelings of worry, anxiety, low self-esteem, loneliness, anger, and others
- Better understand your subconscious needs and wants, and beliefs that are influencing your emotions, habits, and behaviors
- Strengthen your sense of self-worth and create new, more positive thoughts and habits
- Understand where feelings of insecurity and unhappiness are coming from
- Learn to release unpleasant emotions and emotional pain from the past that is holding you back
- Identify and change self-limiting beliefs that hold you back from living authentically
- Decode what your emotions are trying to tell you
Created by Nada Segvic, a certified Theta Healing therapist & teacher, and accredited CIR institute practitioner for Psychodynamic Development. Nada has spent over 16 years working with these and many other modalities and has been teaching Theta Healing in Croatia for over 10 years.
- 11 sets of exercises for 11 different emotions / emotional states
- Includes: Shame, Anger, Guilt, Sadness/Grief, Rejection, Feeling unworthy, Failure (feeling of), Fear, Loneliness, Anxiety, Judgment/Self-judgment
- 528 journal prompts and guided meditations
- A brief introduction to each emotion
- Inspirational quotes
The Emotional Healer's Journal uniquely combines theories from psychology, mindfulness, and teleology (a branch of philosophy that focuses on the purpose of things as opposed to the cause of things) to guide you through self-healing processes.
Made in Croatia.